There is something utterly romantic about the Greek Isles. Celebrate your love next to jewel toned green and blue waters, between crisp white buildings and with a love from another world. Or if you don’t want a destination trip, try on a dress that will elevate you to another level. This week’s collection is inspired from mythical goddesses. Float around and peruse the options and please enjoy the view.
1) Venetian Vixen: Glamourous and fitting, this silk sheath gown will drape the body magnificently. Gold rhinestones embellish the straps and form an X over the v-neckline. The dare-to-bare back reveals thin gold detailed straps and a pre-bustled train, ready for a goddess on the go. (Amy Michelson; $3200)
2) Garden of Gaia: The crepe back statin is draped loosely into a scoop neckline. Mini rosettes nestled in the loose pickups of the skirt. A deep v-back dips down around the natural waist. (Elizabeth Fillmore; $3500)
3) Celestial Being: Decorative broad pleated straps form a v-neckline. The empire waistline gives rise to an a-line skirt that flows until eternity. Silk Georgette has a lustrous sheen to the fabric allowing the fabric to appear light and sheer. (Nicole Miller; $1500)
4) Divinely Devoted: This ethereal gown is made of light and airy tulle. Empire waist elongates the body while the skirt naturally flows down like gentle waterfall. Coils of tulle shape giant roses on the hemline, creating an illusion of a cloud around the feet of the bride. (Vera Wang; $5500)
5) Classic Couture: Demand attention with this ever-stylish v-neck a-line dress. Twisted rope-like straps are reminiscent of days of antiquity. Silk dupioni and beaded detailing around the waist make this a classy option. (Manuel Mota; $2200)
6) Simply Supreme: Empire waist dress made of Italian cotton and silk elegantly hangs on the body. Thin and feminine straps extend from the v-neckline. Sweet details like covered buttons and sash make gown an easy choice for the no-fuss bride who just wants to be on cloud 9. (J Crew; $650)
Which gown inspired you?