Finding a suitable hair accessory for your wedding day can be tiring and sometimes frustrating. In a world covered in layers of tulle and fake flowers, it can be hard to find something that fits your style and won’t overcrowd your head. Keep in mind the hair style you want, so the pin or accessory can help keep your tresses in place throughout the event. Here are a few hair ideas from my favorite handmade sellers on Etsy.
Blush and Bashful: Hand sewn petally silk petals are gathered with glass beads and pearls. This is a romantic addition to your wedding day attire. Can it get any better? Myra, the designer is from Salem Oregon. How lovely is that? Local love. (Twigs and Honey; $80)
1) Pearls of Wisdom: Vintage pearls and gold leaves are twisted on a pin to create a chic look. Beads in clear and muted pinks sit neatly in a nest of pearls. (FrostingsJewelry; $15)
2) Golden Goddess: A leaf shape made of antiqued brass embellishes a simple metal headband. This can be added to your collection and used again after the wedding. (OdalisPetitMenagerie; $18)
3) Birds of a Feather: Peacock feathers are fanned to show off its natural shimmer. Muted earth tones with slight bursts of pinks flatter all skin tones and hair colors. (LiveinStyle; $18)
4) Lean and Green: A delicate bouquet of flowers tied to a wrapped headband. Glass beads mimic green berries straight from nature. (BeSomethingNew; $30)
5) Nothing but Net: Feathers, sparkles and tulle, oh my. This gorgeous piece has feather adornments and Swarovski crystals for a touch of sparkle. (qgdesigns; $120)
6) Threes Company: The best of three worlds. Little pins with a feather, silk flower or vintage button make a great grouping that will hold back soft flowy tresses. (MissBettyLou; $8)
So many options out there, it is hard to choose just one.