J Crew continues to bring sophistication to fashionable accessories and wardrobe basics. Their resilient and timeless approach to fashion brings style and artistic craftsmanship to their wedding line. This week’s WW collection features the lovely wedding line from J Crew. I am sure you will go ga-ga over these gowns.
1) Keyhole: A modified a-line silhouette slips over the body and flows from the pleated bodice. The halter neckline has a fluttery flower and fitted bodice and shows off the shoulders. The eyes are drawn to the back by the keyhole and glimpse of skin. The fabric covered buttons add a classic touch to this seamlessly beautiful dress. (J Crew; $695)
2) White Stripes: This illuminating gown is the classic example of a splendid strapless. The cotton silk blend creates a striped pattern. The slight sweetheart neckline gives the standard strapless silhouette an updated modern look. The silk flower sash is removable and can be switched for a colorful sash that coordinates with your wedding colors. (J Crew; $2800)
3) The Silk Road: The silk tricotine envelopes the body with graceful drape. A V-neckline and thick straps make this dress simple, yet elegant. This dress is a perfect option for a late afternoon ceremony that turns into a late night reception. (J Crew.com; $195 <=super sale!)
4) Take a Bow: The muted pewter adds flair to traditional white dress. The luxurious silk dupioni elevates this dress to a different level. This charming strapless and features a folded hem on the neckline and a mini bow. Pockets are hidden in the seams of the dress and buttons are added for distinguished appeal. (J Crew; $895)
5) Button, Button: The cotton cady fabric gives the dress a subtle shine and makes this an elegant and crisp option. The dress has an interior corset to hold what your mama gave you. While, the fabric covered buttons line the back of the dress gives it timeless appeal. Hidden pockets are perfect for whatever you may need for the moment. (J Crew; $850)
6) Seeing Spots: Modern and romantic, this dress has shimmering designs make you dizzy with excitement. Asymmetrical folds across the bodice and skirt had panache to the gown. The bell-shaped skirt gathers as the side and adds volume to the skirt. (J Crew; $2850)
Such simple yet stunning designs. Would you buy your wedding dress from J Crew? Did you know, if you hit the sales or find a sample sale (in NYC), you can find the dresses off the rack at 50-75% off!