Etsy is chock full of creative shops. I can browse around all day and get lost in this virtual mall of homemade goodies. Not only will you find crafts, but edible treats and wedding dresses can be found. This week’s collection is all about Etsy. maybe you will connect with a designers. Custom is always better than off the rack, especially, if the price is right.
1) Short n’ Sassy: This strapless satiny number is a peppy and will add a punch to your party. The full skirt allows movement (and dancing) for your joyous occasion. The fitted bodice will make sure everything stays in its proper place. (veiledbeauty; $325)
2) Earth Angel: This silk and and lace option just oozes with delightful details and feminine touches. It features symmetrical peplums that sway with every step. The recycled bustier is outlined in ruffles, as is the hem of the skirt and train.There is no denying that this dress fell from heaven. (sarahseven; $1400)
3) Streamline Sheath: a stunningly simple sheath dress with a soft but plunging neckline, giving the bodice a lily like shape – hence the name of this gown!
The shaped bodice cups the breasts and gives full coverage, but makes a feature of the flattering decollete plunge. The dress is empire cut, with two darts each side fitting the form, back and front. Full length with a back split in the hemline for ease of movement. The fabric is a heavy double crepe with a matte satin bodice.
4) Versatile Green Dream: If your mind often changes and you want to keep it green, this dress is for you. The dress can be tied in a variety of ways to express your current mood. Made of organic cotton and bamboo jersey, making the fabric’s texture is creamy smooth and eco-friendly. (isadoraclothing; $360)
5) Déjà Vu: I’ve seen this dress before… ;) However, at the almost a 1/6 of the cost, this dress is just a stunning as the first laid eyes on it. Side pockets are hidden in the seams of this billowing full length pleated skirt. Spaghetti straps add a dash of delicate to this impressive gown. (AnnabelAndRuby; $340)
6) Hand Picked: This dress was made by a caring hand. From the hand embroidered embellishments to the hand beaded crystal accents and lace detailing makes this an exquisite wedding gown. The tank bodice and low v neck make this dress a flattering and svelte silhouette. (bellinabridal; $795)
Would you buy a dress from Etsy? How about your wedding dress?