Summer is just around the corner (fingers crossed!), which means outdoor weddings are a plenty. Feast your eyes on these delicious frocks that have flower embellishments. It is perfect match for a garden fete under the sun.
2) Tip Top: Flowers line the neckline of this simple, yet striking strapless dress. Organza flows gently from the natural waistline and creates a breezy look made for any happy go-lucky bride. (Manuel Mota; ~$1700)
3) Blooming Bud: This dress is perfect for all the pomp and circumstance that goes with a wedding. The pleated tulle columns have rows of organza flowers that naturally bloom from the dress. The empire silhouette paired with a strapless neckline makes this ultimate feminine frock. (Pattis; $1500-$3000)
4) Miss Capulet: This romantic sleeveless illusion dress is made with soft lace. The delicate shoulder straps connect to the lace empire bodice with sweetheart neckline. Lace flowers highlight the outer layers and hem of the organza skirt. (Rina de Montella; $1500-$3000)
5) Flutter On By: Embroidered flowers grace the biased cut bodice, while the directional fabric accentuates the natural curves of a body and exudes sexiness. The skirt flares a bit, allowing movement, as the sheath silhouette limits your mobility. (Reva Mivasagar; $3000+)
6) Enchanted Garden: The lace flowers are delicately beaded and are scattered throughout the dress. The re-embroidered lace and duchess silk satin strapless gown feature a chapel train. A bustle will keep the dress from gathering too much earth while the bride is sashaying around the garden. (Watters; $2500)