To go along with my cake post, I created a mood board with a variety of wedding cake toppers. Hopefully, you will find one that fits your needs. These little toppers made my day; they are absolutely cute and unique. The prices range from $1.49 (Whoa, Ducky!) to a customized price of $200. Let me know if you have seen another unique wedding cake topper and where you can buy it. Thanks!
1. Til death don’t us part: These Catrinas are commonly seen during the Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos). These lovely novios and novias are so cute they will kill you. Anything Mexican related has a special place in my heart. I wish I found these little toppers for my wedding.
2. Polymer Pals: They little guys are so cute! Not only are they affordable, but they made by a local business in Portland. Yay local! A girlfriend of my used these on her cake and they were an immediate hit.
3. Perfect Peggies: This simple topper is a twist on the old traditional man/woman cake topper. If you are crafty, you can order some “naked” peggies and customize your own. Or if you rather just pay someone, the price is easy to swallow.
4. Puppy Love: They fuzzy puppies are almost too cute for the cake. I almost nuzzled their noses on the computer screen. In addition, you can use them as a Christmas ornament for your first Christmas together. Awwww.
5. Bobble Bride & Groom: When are bobble heads appropriate? I haven’t found the answer, but if you are looking for a topper that fits the sports fanatic, this is it. They are a pretty penny, so sell your most treasured baseball rookie card and get this for your guy/gal pal.
6. Lucky Ducks: I met my husband during college (Go Ducks!), so these little duckies hold a special place in my heart. Even if you are not a Duck fan, this topper is TOO cheap to pass up.
7. Guys and Dolls: Clothespin dolls used to be thing of the past. However, their popularity is rising since Barbies are too expensive. Who can afford new toys? Anyway, these dolls are the perfect topper for the bride who wants something different. If you are on a budget, try using the candle option that the store offers.
8. Honey Bunnies: These vinyl bunnies are sure to make you smile. Or cringe. They’re definitely are thinking about something and I am not sure what.
9. Love Birds: These fiber filled friends will fly right into your heart. The details in the female’s dress will make the detail oriented bride scream with glee. We know your your dress is awesome. Why not have two if them?
10. You and Mii: For all the Wii fantastic and uber nerdy couples, there is a topper for you. You can order a customized Mii topper for your cake. Oh mii or my!
11. Birds of a Feather: This is a DIY project for the bride who wants something uniquely his/hers. This step by step guide will show you how to make the perfect pair.
12. Eggs-actly Right: This topper is a traditional Japanese kokeshi doll. They come in egg shapes or a fatter version of the clothespin style dolls. Your topper will be cuter version of you and yours.